1. Watch a movie at Sun Theatre
Come down & watch a great range of movies for the whole family to enjoy… http://yarraville.org/listing/sun-theatre/
2. Come down Angelica for some warm clothes
Shop til you drop with a huge selection of womens clothing for all ages.
3. Get some work done with the free wifi at Alfa
Tried of your office space come down to Alfa”s Cafe where work is re-imagined…http://yarraville.org/listing/alfa-cafe/
4. Pick up a delicious cake at Boutique Cake Art
Its time to thank your taste buds, With a trip down to Boutique Cake Art you won’t regret it!!… https://boutiquecakeart.com.au/
5. Get a warm dinner from the Railway Hotel
Bring the whole family down To The Railway Hotel for a yummy meal and great fun actives for the kids to enjoy…railwayhotelyarraville
6. Enjoy a book from the Sun Bookshop under the warm heaters of Java Cafe
Do you have nothing to do? Do you like reading? Come down to the Java Cafe where you can sit down with a coffee in on hand & a book in the other, Sit under the warm heaters of The Java Cafe… http://sunbookshop.com/ .
7. Come down to Yarraville where you learn new things indoors at YCC vhttps://www.ycc.net.au/
Do you love learning? Come down to The YCC where there are endless possibles to explore & new courses to undertake. ITS FOR YOUR FURTHER EDUCATION…. https://www.ycc.net.au/
8. Take your furry friend to Cruikshank park. One of a few dog friendly parks
Take your furry friend off the leash at Cruikshank park whilst you take in the beautiful surroundings and community garden… http://www.cruickshankpark.com.au
9. Plant a tree for National Tree Planting Day!! http://treeday.planetark.org/
Bring the kids down to your local park on July 30th 2017 for a day of fun activities giving back to native & the community by planting trees
10. Leave the car at home and get the train into Yarraville!
Tired of driving in heavy traffic, Take the railroad instead! with a quick trip of about 10-15 mins from the city!!… http://www.metrotrains.com.au/